Brooke Estate Management - Keeping Paddocks, Trees, Grounds & Weeds Under Control for Ross on Wye
Brooke Estate Management Ltd. provides responsive, professional and affordable services across South Wales, Mid Wales, Gloucestershire and Herefordshire. We pride ourselves on delivering a service that is tailored to each individual customers needs whether you are a private domestic client; a land owner; a corporate client; or a public sector client.
We undertake work for a wide range of clients including home owners, smallholders, horse livery establishments, farmers and estate managers, corporate clients and local authorities.
Please browse the service options to the left of this page to see in detail the services we provide, or if you prefer click on the links on this page to email us or request a call back and we can discuss your requirements in more detail at a time convenient to you. Alternatively, you can call us on the phone number shown at the top of each page.
We also offer an emergency call out service for tree related emergencies such as during adverse weather. To access this service please call us on the phone number shown above, or click in the header of any page to send us an email.
Severe weather warnings for Wales
As the Met Office issues a Severe Weather Warning for South Wales for high winds potentially resulting in damage to trees and buildings, Brooke Estate Management Ltd have been gearing up for a busy time.
As a reminder during periods of severe weather, we can provide the following services, all backed by nationally recognised qualifications, £5 million public liability insurance and a team of capable and experienced local personnel:
- Making safe damaged or dangerous trees
- Clearing private roads and driveways to facilitate urgent access/egress pending remedial work to fully clear fallen trees
- High level access using tracked cherry pickers (up to 18 metres/60 feet vertically) if trees have fallen on buildings/roofs etc.
- Chipping and removal of tree debris (we are also licensed waste carriers with Natural Resources Wales/Environment Agency)
- Liaison with utility companies on a 24/7 basis (particularly BT Openreach and Western Power Distribution) if electric or telecom lines are affected.
- Liaison with the local planning authorities if the damaged trees are within conservation areas or are protected by Tree Preservation Orders
- Liaison with insurance company loss adjusters to gain approval of remedial works after any emergency phase.
Not only can you call upon us for tree surgery and grounds management work, but also fencing and hedging, event management and access plant hire, for which we have a range of units ready to deliver at short notice in Ross on Wye and surrounding areas.
For a prompt, competitive quotation or details of more local projects, simply call us on 01600 717097 or click in the header of any page to email email@example.com.