You can rely on Brooke Estate Management for a full range of tree surgery, grounds, paddock, grasslands and estate management services in or around Newent. As a local company, fully trained and well equipped operatives are never far away. Whether you need regular maintenance of hedges and paddocks or a one-off tree surgery visit to fell a diseased tree or carry out crown reduction, thinning or lifting, you can be assured of the same high level of service and attention.
Not only can you call upon us for tree surgery and grounds management work, but also fencing and hedging, event management and access plant hire, for which we have a range of units ready to deliver at short notice in Newent and surrounding areas.
For a prompt, competitive quotation or details of more local projects, simply call us on 01600 717097 or click in the header of any page to email email@example.com.Photo from Featured Project near Newent
Severe weather warnings for Wales
As the Met Office issues a Severe Weather Warning for South Wales for high winds potentially resulting in damage to trees and buildings, Brooke Estate Management Ltd have been gearing up for a busy time.
As a reminder during periods of severe weather, we can provide the following services, all backed by nationally recognised qualifications, £5 million public liability insurance and a team of capable and experienced local personnel:
- Making safe damaged or dangerous trees
- Clearing private roads and driveways to facilitate urgent access/egress pending remedial work to fully clear fallen trees
- High level access using tracked cherry pickers (up to 18 metres/60 feet vertically) if trees have fallen on buildings/roofs etc.
- Chipping and removal of tree debris (we are also licensed waste carriers with Natural Resources Wales/Environment Agency)
- Liaison with utility companies on a 24/7 basis (particularly BT Openreach and Western Power Distribution) if electric or telecom lines are affected.
- Liaison with the local planning authorities if the damaged trees are within conservation areas or are protected by Tree Preservation Orders
- Liaison with insurance company loss adjusters to gain approval of remedial works after any emergency phase.
To get a quick response to emergencies or to talk over plans for preventative steps, simply call us on the number above or click in the header of any page to send us an email.